Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98799 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Primary dilution.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5,000-1/30,000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10,000-1/50,000 dilution.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|