Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7003 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Dai T et al. Analysis of the clinical significance of DCLK1+ colorectal cancer using novel monoclonal antibodies against DCLK1. Onco Targets Ther 11:5047-5057 (2018). PubMed: 30174443
- Banerjee SR et al. 111In- and IRDye800CW-Labeled PLA-PEG Nanoparticle for Imaging Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen-Expressing Tissues. Biomacromolecules 18:201-209 (2017). PubMed: 28001364
- Cheng W et al. Role of the novel HSP90 inhibitor AUY922 in hepatocellular carcinoma: Potential for therapy. Mol Med Rep 12:2451-6 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25955495
- Zhu J et al. Effects of the novel heat shock protein 90 inhibitor AUY922 in renal cell carcinoma ACHN and 786-O cells. Oncol Lett 10:941-945 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26622600
- Marion-Poll L et al. Fluorescence-activated sorting of fixed nuclei: a general method for studying nuclei from specific cell populations that preserves post-translational modifications. Eur J Neurosci 39:1234-44 (2014). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24713002