Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6701 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/40000 - 1/160000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6701 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Lowe AR et al. Importin-ß modulates the permeability of the nuclear pore complex in a Ran-dependent manner. Elife 4:N/A (2015). PubMed: 25748139
- Oeschger FM et al. Gene expression analysis of the embryonic subplate. Cereb Cortex 22:1343-59 (2012). PubMed: 21862448
- Martin P et al. Effect of prototypical inducers on ligand activated nuclear receptor regulated drug disposition genes in rodent hepatic and intestinal cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin 31:51-65 (2010). PubMed: 20048746
- Martin P et al. Comparison of the induction profile for drug disposition proteins by typical nuclear receptor activators in human hepatic and intestinal cells. Br J Pharmacol 153:805-19 (2008). PubMed: 18037906