Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 555. Ex: 555nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555)
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Rabbit IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 555. Ex: 555nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150073)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150075)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150076)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175470)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175651)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175731)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175772)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790) (ab175780)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182020)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205722)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207999)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at an assay dependent dilution|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at an assay dependent dilution|
ICC/IF image of ab6046 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6046, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab150074 Alexa Fluor® 555 donkey anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182020 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182020 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Goat anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6988) was used at 1/20,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
For the batch tested, ab182020 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards human IgG, mouse IgG, rat IgG, goat IgG and chicken IgY.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182020).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150074 has been referenced in 63 publications.
- Xu C et al. N-glycosylated SGK196 suppresses the metastasis of basal-like breast cancer cells. Oncogenesis 9:4 (2020). PubMed: 31913260
- Zawrotniak M et al. UVA and UVB radiation induce the formation of neutrophil extracellular traps by human polymorphonuclear cells. J Photochem Photobiol B 196:111511 (2019). PubMed: 31129510
- Maruyama K et al. Isl1-expressing non-venous cell lineage contributes to cardiac lymphatic vessel development. Dev Biol 452:134-143 (2019). PubMed: 31112709
- Tran SS et al. Widespread RNA editing dysregulation in brains from autistic individuals. Nat Neurosci 22:25-36 (2019). PubMed: 30559470
- Alonso CAI et al. MRP4-mediated cAMP efflux is essential for mouse spermatozoa capacitation. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31253671