Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 555. Ex: 555nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rabbit IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150062 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab6046 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6046, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab150062 Alexa Fluor® 555 donkey anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Postnatal day 6 mouse testes were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde. Tissue was embedded in O.C.T. and frozen. 5 micron sections were cut and transferred to slides. Sections were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS, and blocked with 3% BSA in 0.1% Triton X-100 + PBS. Sections were incubated with either (A) no primary antibody or (B ) anti-DDX4 (ab13840) for 1 h at RT. Sections were then washed 3X with 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS and Goat-Anti Rabbit 555 (ab150062) applied at a 1/500 dilution. Sections were then mounted after washing 3X with 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab150062 Alexa Fluor® 555 donkey anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150062 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Watanabe K et al. Low-dose eribulin reduces lung metastasis of osteosarcoma in vitro and in vivo. Oncotarget 10:161-174 (2019). PubMed: 30719211
- Zhou L et al. Food allergy induces alteration in brain inflammatory status and cognitive impairments. Behav Brain Res 364:374-382 (2019). PubMed: 29339006
- Zhang M et al. Transcription factor Hoxb5 reprograms B cells into functional T lymphocytes. Nat Immunol 19:279-290 (2018). PubMed: 29434353
- Brown SD et al. Genetic interactions between the chromosome axis-associated protein Hop1 and homologous recombination determinants in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Curr Genet 64:1089-1104 (2018). PubMed: 29550859
- Hermann BP et al. The Mammalian Spermatogenesis Single-Cell Transcriptome, from Spermatogonial Stem Cells to Spermatids. Cell Rep 25:1650-1667.e8 (2018). PubMed: 30404016
- Paliwal D et al. Hepatitis E Virus (HEV) egress: Role of BST2 (Tetherin) and interferon induced long non- coding RNA (lncRNA) BISPR. PLoS One 12:e0187334 (2017). PubMed: 29091957
- Rauber S et al. Resolution of inflammation by interleukin-9-producing type 2 innate lymphoid cells. Nat Med 23:938-944 (2017). IF . PubMed: 28714991
- Khong A et al. The Stress Granule Transcriptome Reveals Principles of mRNA Accumulation in Stress Granules. Mol Cell 68:808-820.e5 (2017). PubMed: 29129640
- Xiao C et al. SPAG9 is overexpressed in osteosarcoma, and regulates cell proliferation and invasion through regulation of JunD. Oncol Lett 12:2674-2679 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27698841