Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Rabbit IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150073)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150074)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150075)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150076)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175651)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175731)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175772)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790) (ab175780)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182020)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205722)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207999)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175470 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab6046 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1% BSA/10% normal donkey serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6046, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175470, Alexa Fluor® 568 Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L, used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Alexa Fluor® 568 is pseudocolored in yellow.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175470, Alexa Fluor® 568 Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L, used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Alexa Fluor® 568 is pseudocolored in yellow.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182020 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182020 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Goat anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6988) was used at 1/20,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
For the batch tested, ab182020 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards human IgG, mouse IgG, rat IgG, goat IgG and chicken IgY.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182020).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175470 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kureel SK et al. Soft substrate maintains proliferative and adipogenic differentiation potential of human mesenchymal stem cells on long-term expansion by delaying senescence. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31023646
- Vrathasha V et al. Mechanism of CK2.3, a Novel Mimetic Peptide of Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor Type IA, Mediated Osteogenesis. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31117181
- Huang X et al. Neuronal complement cascade drives bone cancer pain via C3R mediated microglial activation. Brain Res 1698:81-88 (2018). PubMed: 29909203
- Koukouli F et al. Nicotine reverses hypofrontality in animal models of addiction and schizophrenia. Nat Med 23:347-354 (2017). PubMed: 28112735
- Arora N et al. A process engineering approach to increase organoid yield. Development 144:1128-1136 (2017). PubMed: 28174251
- Jakic B et al. Elevated sodium leads to the increased expression of HSP60 and induces apoptosis in HUVECs. PLoS One 12:e0179383 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28604836
- Raab S et al. Reprogramming to pluripotency does not require transition through a primitive streak-like state. Sci Rep 7:16543 (2017). PubMed: 29185460
- Reichel FF et al. AAV8 Can Induce Innate and Adaptive Immune Response in the Primate Eye. Mol Ther 25:2648-2660 (2017). PubMed: 28970046
- Tauchman EC et al. Stable kinetochore-microtubule attachment is sufficient to silence the spindle assembly checkpoint in human cells. Nat Commun 6:10036 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26620470