Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using a human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rabbit IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/1000 - 1/2000.
ab199093 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Alexa Fluor® 647), is suitable for use as an isotype control to complement this secondary antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab16669 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab16669, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Donkey anti-rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150063) was used at 1/1000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a solid-state 25mW red diode laser (635nm) and 675/30 bandpass filter.
ICC/IF image of ab6046 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6046, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (red) was ab150063 Alexa Fluor® 647 donkey anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (red) was ab150063 Alexa Fluor® 647 donkey anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150063 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Cavanaugh M et al. RGD-Modified Nanofibers Enhance Outcomes in Rats after Sciatic Nerve Injury. J Funct Biomater 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31146396
- Alberto-Aguilar DR et al. Ascites from Ovarian Cancer Induces Novel Fucosylated Proteins. Cancer Microenviron N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31267484
- Fu Y et al. Nuclear RNR-a antagonizes cell proliferation by directly inhibiting ZRANB3. Nat Chem Biol 14:943-954 (2018). PubMed: 30150681
- Hiraga SI et al. Human RIF1 and protein phosphatase 1 stimulate DNA replication origin licensing but suppress origin activation. EMBO Rep 18:403-419 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28077461
- Xu X et al. MicroRNA-1906, a Novel Regulator of Toll-Like Receptor 4, Ameliorates Ischemic Injury after Experimental Stroke in Mice. J Neurosci 37:10498-10515 (2017). PubMed: 28924010
- Tang WC et al. Early electroacupuncture treatment ameliorates neuroinflammation in rats with traumatic brain injury. BMC Complement Altern Med 16:470 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27852302
- Lajko M et al. Hyperoxia-Induced Proliferative Retinopathy: Early Interruption of Retinal Vascular Development with Severe and Irreversible Neurovascular Disruption. PLoS One 11:e0166886 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27861592
- Liu ZZ et al. Effect of bovine pericardial extracellular matrix scaffold niche on seeded human mesenchymal stem cell function. Sci Rep 6:37089 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27845391