Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 680. Ex: 679nm, Em: 702nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 680. Ex: 679nm, Em: 702nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
We batch test Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680), ab175772 in fluorescent WB. Although we don’t batch test for ICC, ELISA, IHC-Fr or Flow cytometry customers have had success using Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680), ab175772 in these applications.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150073)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150074)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150075)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150076)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175470)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175651)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175731)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790) (ab175780)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182020)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205722)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207999)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
All lanes : Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody - Microtubule Marker (ab18251) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 5 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 2 µg
Lane 4 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 1 µg
All lanes : Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175772) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 52 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab18251 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175772 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182020 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182020 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Goat anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6988) was used at 1/20,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
For the batch tested, ab182020 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards human IgG, mouse IgG, rat IgG, goat IgG and chicken IgY.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182020).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175772 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li X et al. Therapeutic ultrasound combined with microbubbles improves atherosclerotic plaque stability by selectively destroying the intraplaque neovasculature. Theranostics 10:2522-2537 (2020). PubMed: 32194817
- Gao Y et al. Enzyme-injected method of enzymatic dispersion at low temperature is effective for isolation of smooth muscle cells from human esophagogastric junction. Exp Ther Med 19:2933-2948 (2020). PubMed: 32256779
- Fefilova A et al. Murine Long Noncoding RNA Morrbid Contributes in the Regulation of NRAS Splicing in Hepatocytes In Vitro. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32764370
- Zhang M et al. ß-Glucan from Saccharomyces cerevisiae induces SBD-1 production in ovine ruminal epithelial cells via the Dectin-1-Syk-NF-?B signaling pathway. Cell Signal 53:304-315 (2019). PubMed: 30401641
- Behr M et al. Distribution of cell-wall polysaccharides and proteins during growth of the hemp hypocotyl. Planta 250:1539-1556 (2019). PubMed: 31352512
- Taylor BK et al. Opioid receptors inhibit the spinal AMPA receptor Ca2+ permeability that mediates latent pain sensitization. Exp Neurol 314:58-66 (2019). PubMed: 30660616
- Liu X et al. Cand1-Mediated Adaptive Exchange Mechanism Enables Variation in F-Box Protein Expression. Mol Cell 69:773-786.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29499133
- Li X et al. Inhibition of AZIN2-sv induces neovascularization and improves prognosis after myocardial infarction by blocking ubiquitin-dependent talin1 degradation and activating the Akt pathway. EBioMedicine N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30545799