Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 790. Ex: 782nm, Em: 805nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 790. Ex: 782nm, Em: 805nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
We batch test Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790), ab175780 in fluorescent WB. Although we don’t batch test for ICC, ELISA, IHC-Fr or Flow cytometry customers have had success using Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790), ab175780 in these applications.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150073)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150074)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150075)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150076)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175470)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175651)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175731)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175772)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182020)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205722)
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207999)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175780 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody - Microtubule Marker (ab18251) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790) (ab175780) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab18251 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175780 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182020 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182020 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Goat anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6988) was used at 1/20,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
For the batch tested, ab182020 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards human IgG, mouse IgG, rat IgG, goat IgG and chicken IgY.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182020).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175780 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu C et al. Claudin-7 deficiency promotes stemness properties in colorectal cancer through Sox9-mediated Wnt/ß-catenin signalling. J Transl Med 19:311 (2021). PubMed: 34281572
- Xu C et al. Claudin-7 gene knockout causes destruction of intestinal structure and animal death in mice. World J Gastroenterol 25:584-599 (2019). PubMed: 30774273
- Li WJ et al. Severe Intestinal Inflammation in the Small Intestine of Mice Induced by Controllable Deletion of Claudin-7. Dig Dis Sci 63:1200-1209 (2018). PubMed: 29488037