Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.00136% Zinc chloride, 1.19% HEPES, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab8227) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97061) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3-4 : Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97061) at 1/20000 dilution
Lanes 5-6 : Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97061) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 3 minutes
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97061 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jezek J et al. Synergistic repression of thyroid hyperplasia by cyclin C and Pten. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31331961
- Jezek J et al. Mitochondrial translocation of cyclin C stimulates intrinsic apoptosis through Bax recruitment. EMBO Rep 20:e47425 (2019). PubMed: 31385392
- Molina-Aguilar C et al. Time-caloric restriction inhibits the neoplastic transformation of cirrhotic liver in rats treated with diethylnitrosamine. Carcinogenesis 38:847-858 (2017). PubMed: 28535183
- Kilinc S et al. Lysine-specific demethylase-1 (LSD1) is compartmentalized at nuclear chromocenters in early post-mitotic cells of the olfactory sensory neuronal lineage. Mol Cell Neurosci 74:58-70 (2016). PubMed: 26947098
- Mehrbod P et al. Simvastatin modulates cellular components in influenza A virus-infected cells. Int J Mol Med 34:61-73 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24788303