Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC). Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Donkey IgG molecule.
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6801 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/3000 - 1/15000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/3000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6801 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ding Q et al. miR-126 promotes the growth and proliferation of leukemia stem cells by targeting DNA methyltransferase 1. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 11:3454-3462 (2018). PubMed: 31949723
- Johnson MB et al. Topical Fibronectin Improves Wound Healing of Irradiated Skin. Sci Rep 7:3876 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28634413
- Latorre R et al. Expression of the Bitter Taste Receptor, T2R38, in Enteroendocrine Cells of the Colonic Mucosa of Overweight/Obese vs. Lean Subjects. PLoS One 11:e0147468 (2016). PubMed: 26866366
- Ghorbani M et al. Apparent histological changes of adipocytes after treatment with CL 316,243, a ß-3-adrenergic receptor agonist. Drug Des Devel Ther 9:669-76 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 25709398
- Jung CS et al. Endogenous nitric-oxide synthase inhibitor ADMA after acute brain injury. Int J Mol Sci 15:4088-103 (2014). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 24663083
- Hoerder-Suabedissen A et al. Expression profiling of mouse subplate reveals a dynamic gene network and disease association with autism and schizophrenia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3555-60 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 23401504
- Yin Y et al. Nuclear export factor 3 is involved in regulating the expression of TGF-ß3 in an mRNA export activity-independent manner in mouse Sertoli cells. Biochem J 452:67-78 (2013). PubMed: 23438076
- Hoerder-Suabedissen A & Molnár Z Molecular Diversity of Early-Born Subplate Neurons. Cereb Cortex : (2012). PubMed: 22628460
- Zhu M et al. Integrated miRNA and mRNA expression profiling of mouse mammary tumor models identifies miRNA signatures associated with mammary tumor lineage. Genome Biol 12:R77 (2011). IF . PubMed: 21846369
- Wei H et al. Bovine Herpesvirus Type 1 (BHV-1) U(L)49.5 Luminal Domain Residues 30 to 32 Are Critical for MHC-I Down-Regulation in Virus-Infected Cells. PLoS One 6:e25742 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22046246