Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96891 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Jarry AC et al. Neuromedin U is a gut peptide that alters oral glucose tolerance by delaying gastric emptying via direct contraction of the pylorus and vagal-dependent mechanisms. FASEB J 33:5377-5388 (2019). PubMed: 30753087
- Fenini G et al. The p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Critically Regulates Human Keratinocyte Inflammasome Activation. J Invest Dermatol 138:1380-1390 (2018). PubMed: 29287762
- Parekh U et al. Mapping Cellular Reprogramming via Pooled Overexpression Screens with Paired Fitness and Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing Readout. Cell Syst 7:548-555.e8 (2018). PubMed: 30448000
- Cen M et al. TIEG1 deficiency confers enhanced myocardial protection in the infarcted heart by mediating the Pten/Akt signalling pathway. Int J Mol Med 39:569-578 (2017). PubMed: 28204828
- Dhanani KCH et al. Fibronectin is a stress responsive gene regulated by HSF1 in response to geldanamycin. Sci Rep 7:17617 (2017). PubMed: 29247221