Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 550) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549. The DyLight® 550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight® 550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 549 or DyLight® 550. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 550.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96920 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Liubomirski Y et al. Tumor-Stroma-Inflammation Networks Promote Pro-metastatic Chemokines and Aggressiveness Characteristics in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Front Immunol 10:757 (2019). PubMed: 31031757
- Xiao Q et al. DKK2 imparts tumor immunity evasion through ß-catenin-independent suppression of cytotoxic immune-cell activation. Nat Med 24:262-270 (2018). PubMed: 29431745
- Moldavan M et al. Localization and expression of GABA transporters in the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Eur J Neurosci 42:3018-32 (2015). PubMed: 26390912