Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96921 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96921 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zheng J et al. Pituitary Transcriptomic Study Reveals the Differential Regulation of lncRNAs and mRNAs Related to Prolificacy in Different FecB Genotyping Sheep. Genes (Basel) 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30781725
- Wang W et al. OPENER Is a Nuclear Envelope and Mitochondria Localized Protein Required for Cell Cycle Progression in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 31:1446-1465 (2019). PubMed: 31023726
- Chang W et al. Endothelin-1 is associated with fibrosis in proliferative diabetic retinopathy membranes. PLoS One 13:e0191285 (2018). PubMed: 29351334
- Randall K et al. Claudin-2 Expression Levels in Ulcerative Colitis: Development and Validation of an In-Situ Hybridisation Assay for Therapeutic Studies. PLoS One 11:e0162076 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27598247
- Wang Y et al. MiR-124 Promote Neurogenic Transdifferentiation of Adipose Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Partly through RhoA/ROCK1, but Not ROCK2 Signaling Pathway. PLoS One 11:e0146646 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26745800
- Cautain B et al. Discovery of a Novel, Isothiazolonaphthoquinone-Based Small Molecule Activator of FOXO Nuclear-Cytoplasmic Shuttling. PLoS One 11:e0167491 (2016). PubMed: 27936162
- Chou JC et al. Endothelin receptor-A antagonist attenuates retinal vascular and neuroretinal pathology in diabetic mice. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:2516-25 (2014). PubMed: 24644048
- Cautain B et al. High-Content Screening of Natural Products Reveals Novel Nuclear Export Inhibitors. J Biomol Screen N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24045581
- More SS et al. Restoration of glyoxalase enzyme activity precludes cognitive dysfunction in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. ACS Chem Neurosci 4:330-8 (2013). PubMed: 23421684