Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7079 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Singh SJ et al. Metabolic shift in density-dependent stem cell differentiation. Cell Commun Signal 15:44 (2017). PubMed: 29052507
- Guo Z et al. Antisense oligonucleotide treatment enhances the recovery of acute lung injury through IL-10-secreting M2-like macrophage-induced expansion of CD4+ regulatory T cells. J Immunol 190:4337-48 (2013). PubMed: 23514739