Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2000.|
Canonical histones are retained in C. elegans sperm.
A–E) Western blot analysis of sperm and embryo lysates loaded with equivalent amounts of DNA.
For full details please see paper.
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 5 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6802, 1/2,000 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Western blot - Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6802)
Lane M: 3 µl Molecular ladder.
Lane 1: Rabbit IgG whole molecule.
Lane 2: Rabbit IgG F(ab) fragment.
Lane 3: Rabbit IgG F(c) fragment.
Lane 4: Rabbit IgM whole molecule.
Lane 5: Normal rabbit serum.
All samples were reduced. Load: 50 ng per lane. Blocked for 30 min at RT.
ab6802 used at 1:5,000 for 60 min at RT. Secondary antibody: None. Predicted/Obsevered Size: 25 and 50 kDa for Rabbit IgG and Serum, 25 kDa for F(c) and F(ab), 70 and 23 kDa for IgM. Rabbit F(c) migrates slightly higher.
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu S & Wu X miR-134 inhibits chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by targetting SMAD6. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30135141) »
- Staudacher I et al. Cardiovascular pharmacology of K2P17.1 (TASK-4, TALK-2) two-pore-domain K+ channels. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30008082) »