Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7083 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|ELISA||1/7500 - 1/30000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Pichitpunpong C et al. Phenotypic subgrouping and multi-omics analyses reveal reduced diazepam-binding inhibitor (DBI) protein levels in autism spectrum disorder with severe language impairment. PLoS One 14:e0214198 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30921354) »
- Yang H et al. Emulsified isoflurane treatment inhibits the cell cycle and respiration of human bronchial epithelial 16HBE cells in a p53-independent manner. Mol Med Rep 14:349-54 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27176636) »