Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97085 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000)|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
ab134047 staining VCAM1 in mouse aorta tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with methanol and blocked with 10% normal donkey serum for 2 hours at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in PBS + 0.1% Triton + 2% normal donkey serum) for 12 hours at 4°C. A HRP-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG H&L (ab97085) (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Chalenko Y et al. Hepatoprotective Activity of InlB321/15, the HGFR Ligand of Bacterial Origin, in CCI4-Induced Acute Liver Injury Mice. Biomedicines 7:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30979058) »
- Perez Y et al. Mutations in the microtubule-associated protein MAP11 (C7orf43) cause microcephaly in humans and zebrafish. Brain 142:574-585 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30715179) »