Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, IHC-Fr
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Human, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human and mouse immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rat IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
We recommend storage time at 4°C should be minimal, since this may affect the signal strength.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175670 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.
We recommend the use of a dedicated 405 filter for optimal results not the DAPI filter. The DAPI filter may not excite until the maximum emission peaks of Alexa Fluor® 405 dye (see difference below)
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175670 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Saraswati S et al. Identification of a pro-angiogenic functional role for FSP1-positive fibroblast subtype in wound healing. Nat Commun 10:3027 (2019). PubMed: 31289275
- Larasati YA et al. Curcumin targets multiple enzymes involved in the ROS metabolic pathway to suppress tumor cell growth. Sci Rep 8:2039 (2018). PubMed: 29391517
- Ziebell F et al. Revealing age-related changes of adult hippocampal neurogenesis using mathematical models. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29229768
- Choi EW et al. Therapeutic effects of anti-CD154 antibody in cynomolgus monkeys with advanced rheumatoid arthritis. Sci Rep 8:2135 (2018). PubMed: 29391506
- Guimarães-Young A et al. Conditional deletion of Sox17 reveals complex effects on uterine adenogenesis and function. Dev Biol 414:219-27 (2016). PubMed: 27102016
- Liu Q et al. Neural stem cells sustain natural killer cells that dictate recovery from brain inflammation. Nat Neurosci 19:243-52 (2016). PubMed: 26752157