Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISA
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Human, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human and mouse immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rat IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab6160 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6160, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175475 Alexa Fluor® 568 donkey anti-rat IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175475 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Kim AJ et al. Endothelial Cell Lineage Analysis Does Not Provide Evidence for EMT in Adult Valve Homeostasis and Disease. Anat Rec (Hoboken) 302:125-135 (2019). PubMed: 30306735
- Fu O et al. SatB2-Expressing Neurons in the Parabrachial Nucleus Encode Sweet Taste. Cell Rep 27:1650-1656.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31067452
- Lee KS et al. Functional Synaptic Architecture of Callosal Inputs in Mouse Primary Visual Cortex. Neuron 101:421-428.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30658859
- Gu C et al. Role of the thioredoxin interacting protein in diabetic nephropathy and the mechanism of regulating NOD-like receptor protein 3 inflammatory corpuscle. Int J Mol Med 43:2440-2450 (2019). PubMed: 31017263
- Pommier A et al. Unresolved endoplasmic reticulum stress engenders immune-resistant, latent pancreatic cancer metastases. Science 360:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29773669