Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102182 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescence: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102182 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Cao A et al. Galectin-9 binds IgM-BCR to regulate B cell signaling. Nat Commun 9:3288 (2018). PubMed: 30120235