Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Sheep IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). The sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: (i) in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment; (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150180 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 2µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. Ab6710, sheep anti-mouse IgG, was then added as a secondary bridging antibody, at 1/250 dilution for 1h. Ab150180 Alexa Fluor® 594 donkey anti-sheep IgG (H+L) (orange) was then used at 1µg/ml for 1h as a tertiary antibody. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150180 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Larriva-Sahd J et al. On the existence of mechanoreceptors within the neurovascular unit of the mammalian brain. Brain Struct Funct 224:2247-2267 (2019). PubMed: 31190162
- Besse HC et al. Tumor Drug Distribution after Local Drug Delivery by Hyperthermia, In Vivo. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31600958
- Egunsola AT et al. Loss of DDRGK1 modulates SOX9 ubiquitination in spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia. J Clin Invest 127:1475-1484 (2017). PubMed: 28263186
- Morimoto K et al. Intestinal Bile Acid Composition Modulates Prohormone Convertase 1/3 (PC1/3) Expression and Consequent GLP-1 Production in Male Mice. Endocrinology 157:1071-81 (2016). PubMed: 26789236