Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesBiotin/Protein Ratio: about 6 per IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6899 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/100000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6899 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Davis EA et al. Long-term effect of parasympathetic or sympathetic denervation on intestinal epithelial cell proliferation and apoptosis. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 242:1499-1507 (2017). PubMed: 28766984
- Blackmore K et al. LKB1-AMPK modulates nutrient-induced changes in the mode of division of intestinal epithelial crypt cells in mice. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 242:1490-1498 (2017). PubMed: 28766983
- Wienecke J et al. Spinal cord injury enables aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase cells to synthesize monoamines. J Neurosci 34:11984-2000 (2014). PubMed: 25186745