Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96939 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96939 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Cen M et al. TIEG1 deficiency confers enhanced myocardial protection in the infarcted heart by mediating the Pten/Akt signalling pathway. Int J Mol Med 39:569-578 (2017). PubMed: 28204828
- Kühn N et al. Regulation of polar auxin transport in grapevine fruitlets (Vitis vinifera L.) and the proposed role of auxin homeostasis during fruit abscission. BMC Plant Biol 16:234 (2016). PubMed: 27793088