Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (DyLight® 594)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96941 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96941 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ostasov P et al. Sonic Hedgehog and Triiodothyronine Pathway Interact in Mouse Embryonic Neural Stem Cells. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32456161
- Tu WZ et al. Effect of electro-acupuncture on the BDNF-TrkB pathway in the spinal cord of CCI rats. Int J Mol Med 41:3307-3315 (2018). PubMed: 29568892