Publishing research using ab6900? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6900 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Svarcbahs R et al. Removal of prolyl oligopeptidase reduces alpha-synuclein toxicity in cells and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:1552 (2018). PubMed: 29367610
- Zhang L et al. An ELISA Assay for Quantifying Monomeric C-Reactive Protein in Plasma. Front Immunol 9:511 (2018). PubMed: 29593741
- Scott LL & Downing TG A Single Neonatal Exposure to BMAA in a Rat Model Produces Neuropathology Consistent with Neurodegenerative Diseases. Toxins (Basel) 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29286334
- Svarcbahs R et al. Inhibition of Prolyl Oligopeptidase Restores Spontaneous Motor Behavior in the a-Synuclein Virus Vector-Based Parkinson's Disease Mouse Model by Decreasing a-Synuclein Oligomeric Species in Mouse Brain. J Neurosci 36:12485-12497 (2016). PubMed: 27927963
- Durcan PJ et al. Identification of novel Kirrel3 gene splice variants in adult human skeletal muscle. BMC Physiol 14:11 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25488023
- Pelkonen A et al. Stimulated dopamine overflow and alpha-synuclein expression in the nucleus accumbens core distinguish rats bred for differential ethanol preference. J Neurochem 114:1168-76 (2010). PubMed: 20533994
- Ziolkowska B et al. alpha-Synuclein expression in the brain and blood during abstinence from chronic alcohol drinking in mice. Neuropharmacology 54:1239-46 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18456291
- Norgett EE et al. V1 and V0 domains of the human H+-ATPase are linked by an interaction between the G and a subunits. J Biol Chem 282:14421-7 (2007). PubMed: 17360703