Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blotmore details
Full length native Sheep IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6900 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/3000 - 1/15000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
IHC image of Histone H3 staining in Human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab128012, 10µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab6900, 1/1000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Svarcbahs R et al. Removal of prolyl oligopeptidase reduces alpha-synuclein toxicity in cells and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:1552 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29367610) »
- Zhang L et al. An ELISA Assay for Quantifying Monomeric C-Reactive Protein in Plasma. Front Immunol 9:511 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29593741) »