Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6900 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/3000 - 1/15000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
IHC image of Histone H3 staining in human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab128012, 10 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6900, 1/1000 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ELISA results of purified ab6900 tested against purified Sheep IgG.
Each well was coated in duplicate with 1.0 µg of Sheep IgG. The starting dilution of antibody was 5 µg/ml and the X-axis represents the Log10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. Assay performed using 3% fish gelatin as blocking buffer and TMB substrate.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6900 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Tomida S et al. The SH3 domain in the fucosyltransferase FUT8 controls FUT8 activity and localization and is essential for core fucosylation. J Biol Chem 295:7992-8004 (2020). PubMed: 32350116
- Seiron P et al. Characterisation of the endocrine pancreas in type 1 diabetes: islet size is maintained but islet number is markedly reduced. J Pathol Clin Res 5:248-255 (2019). PubMed: 31493350
- Svarcbahs R et al. Removal of prolyl oligopeptidase reduces alpha-synuclein toxicity in cells and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:1552 (2018). PubMed: 29367610
- Zhang L et al. An ELISA Assay for Quantifying Monomeric C-Reactive Protein in Plasma. Front Immunol 9:511 (2018). PubMed: 29593741
- Scott LL & Downing TG A Single Neonatal Exposure to BMAA in a Rat Model Produces Neuropathology Consistent with Neurodegenerative Diseases. Toxins (Basel) 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29286334
- Svarcbahs R et al. Inhibition of Prolyl Oligopeptidase Restores Spontaneous Motor Behavior in the a-Synuclein Virus Vector-Based Parkinson's Disease Mouse Model by Decreasing a-Synuclein Oligomeric Species in Mouse Brain. J Neurosci 36:12485-12497 (2016). PubMed: 27927963
- Durcan PJ et al. Identification of novel Kirrel3 gene splice variants in adult human skeletal muscle. BMC Physiol 14:11 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25488023
- Pelkonen A et al. Stimulated dopamine overflow and alpha-synuclein expression in the nucleus accumbens core distinguish rats bred for differential ethanol preference. J Neurochem 114:1168-76 (2010). PubMed: 20533994
- Ziolkowska B et al. alpha-Synuclein expression in the brain and blood during abstinence from chronic alcohol drinking in mice. Neuropharmacology 54:1239-46 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18456291
- Norgett EE et al. V1 and V0 domains of the human H+-ATPase are linked by an interaction between the G and a subunits. J Biol Chem 282:14421-7 (2007). PubMed: 17360703