Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Sheep IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/500 - 1/30000, Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97125 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- López-Tello J et al. Fetal and trophoblast PI3K p110a have distinct roles in regulating resource supply to the growing fetus in mice. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31241463
- Li Y et al. Endocytic recycling and vesicular transport systems mediate transcytosis of Leptospira interrogans across cell monolayer. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31012847
- Cheng X et al. Morphological and molecular comparisons between tibialis anterior muscle and levator veli palatini muscle: A preliminary study on their augmentation potential. Exp Ther Med 15:247-253 (2018). PubMed: 29375687
- Van de Bittner GC et al. Nasal neuron PET imaging quantifies neuron generation and degeneration. J Clin Invest 127:681-694 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28112682
- Koch F et al. Metabolic Response to Heat Stress in Late-Pregnant and Early Lactation Dairy Cows: Implications to Liver-Muscle Crosstalk. PLoS One 11:e0160912 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27513961
- White CI et al. Cardiomyocyte and Vascular Smooth Muscle-Independent 11ß-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase 1 Amplifies Infarct Expansion, Hypertrophy, and the Development of Heart Failure After Myocardial Infarction in Male Mice. Endocrinology 157:346-57 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26465199
- Suzuki M et al. Activation of systemic, but not local, renin-angiotensin system is associated with upregulation of TNF-a during prolonged fasting in northern elephant seal pups. J Exp Biol 216:3215-21 (2013). PubMed: 23685967