Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Sheep IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/500 - 1/30000, Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
This product has been referenced in:
- López-Tello J et al. Fetal and trophoblast PI3K p110a have distinct roles in regulating resource supply to the growing fetus in mice. Elife 8:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31241463) »
- Cheng X et al. Morphological and molecular comparisons between tibialis anterior muscle and levator veli palatini muscle: A preliminary study on their augmentation potential. Exp Ther Med 15:247-253 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29375687) »