Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (TRITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Full length native Sheep IgG (purified).
ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6897 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 20888852|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6897 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Godoy-Calderón MJ et al. Autologous tumor cells/bacillus Calmette-Guérin/formalin-based novel breast cancer vaccine induces an immune antitumor response. Oncotarget 9:20222-20238 (2018). PubMed: 29755647
- Ferguson GB et al. Mapping molecular landmarks of human skeletal ontogeny and pluripotent stem cell-derived articular chondrocytes. Nat Commun 9:3634 (2018). PubMed: 30194383
- Ding XQ et al. Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin 4 (TRPM4) Contributes to High Salt Diet-Mediated Early-Stage Endothelial Injury. Cell Physiol Biochem 41:835-848 (2017). PubMed: 28214884
- Wu MM et al. Hypoxia augments the calcium-activated chloride current carried by anoctamin-1 in cardiac vascular endothelial cells of neonatal mice. Br J Pharmacol 171:3680-92 (2014). PubMed: 24758567
- D'Suze G et al. Apoptogenic peptides from Tityus discrepans scorpion venom acting against the SKBR3 breast cancer cell line. Toxicon 56:1497-505 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20888852