Publishing research using ab85367? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85367 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lin CC et al. Subchronic administration of aripiprazole improves fear extinction retrieval of Pavlovian conditioning paradigm in rats experiencing psychological trauma. Behav Brain Res 362:181-187 (2019). PubMed: 30610908
- Beauvais G et al. Efficient RNA interference-based knockdown of mutant torsinA reveals reversibility of PERK-eIF2a pathway dysregulation in DYT1 transgenic rats in vivo. Brain Res 1706:24-31 (2019). PubMed: 30366018
- Zhang J et al. Voluntary Wheel Running Reverses Deficits in Social Behavior Induced by Chronic Social Defeat Stress in Mice: Involvement of the Dopamine System. Front Neurosci 13:256 (2019). PubMed: 31019446
- Shen F et al. Distinctive Changes of L-Type Calcium Channels and Dopamine Receptors in the Dorsomedial and Dorsolateral Striatum after the Expression of Habitual Cocaine-Seeking Behavior in Rats. Neuroscience 370:139-147 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28764937
- Chun S et al. Thalamic miR-338-3p mediates auditory thalamocortical disruption and its late onset in models of 22q11.2 microdeletion. Nat Med 23:39-48 (2017). PubMed: 27892953
- Obici S et al. Moderate voluntary exercise attenuates the metabolic syndrome in melanocortin-4 receptor-deficient rats showing central dopaminergic dysregulation. Mol Metab 4:692-705 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26500841
- Lewitus GM et al. An adaptive role of TNFa in the regulation of striatal synapses. J Neurosci 34:6146-55 (2014). PubMed: 24790185