Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dopamine Receptor D1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dopamine Receptor D1 antibody
See all Dopamine Receptor D1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dopamine Receptor D1
SpecificityThis antibody shows reactivity with: D1 Dopamine Receptor (9-21) 100%; D1 Dopamine Receptor 90%; D2 Dopamine Receptor (272-282) 0%; D2 Dopamine Receptor 0%; D3 Dopamine Receptor (2-10) 0%; D3 Dopamine Receptor 0%; D4 Dopamine Receptor (176-185) 0%; D4 Dopamine Receptor 0%; D5 Dopamine Receptor (23-35) 0%; and D5 Dopamine Receptor 0%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Pig, Macaque monkey, Rhesus monkey
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 0.1ml of PBS which contains 10 mg/ml BSA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40653 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).Can be blocked with Dopamine Receptor D1 peptide (ab137968). With this antibody, we have found that blocking with 5% goat or donkey serum significantly reduces background as compared to BSA or milk.|
FunctionDopamine receptor whose activity is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
Tissue specificityDetected in caudate, nucleus accumbens and in the olfactory tubercle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface is regulated by interaction with DNAJC14.
- Information by UniProt
- D(1A) dopamine receptor antibody
- D1A dopamine receptor antibody
- DADR antibody
ab40653 (1:500) staining Dopamine Receptor D1 in human cerebellum using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong staining of cytoplasmic and membrane regions in the fibrous glial cells.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
All lanes : Anti-Dopamine Receptor D1 antibody (ab40653) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 2 : Rat Cortex Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Observed band size: 49 kDa
Additional bands at: 42 kDa, 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 90 seconds
ab40653 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Regan SL et al. Knockout of latrophilin-3 in Sprague-Dawley rats causes hyperactivity, hyper-reactivity, under-response to amphetamine, and disrupted dopamine markers. Neurobiol Dis 130:104494 (2019). PubMed: 31176715
- Wang T et al. Activation of dopamine D1 receptor decreased NLRP3-mediated inflammation in intracerebral hemorrhage mice. J Neuroinflammation 15:2 (2018). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 29301581
- Zhao Y et al. Memory retrieval in addiction: a role for miR-105-mediated regulation of D1 receptors in mPFC neurons projecting to the basolateral amygdala. BMC Biol 15:128 (2017). PubMed: 29282124
- Cheng HW et al. Identification of thioridazine, an antipsychotic drug, as an antiglioblastoma and anticancer stem cell agent using public gene expression data. Cell Death Dis 6:e1753 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25950483
- Han M & Kim J Effect of dietary iron loading on recognition memory in growing rats. PLoS One 10:e0120609 (2015). PubMed: 25746420
- Rothmond DA et al. Developmental changes in human dopamine neurotransmission: cortical receptors and terminators. BMC Neurosci 13:18 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22336227
- Burke AR et al. Adolescent social defeat increases adult amphetamine conditioned place preference and alters D2 dopamine receptor expression. Neuroscience 197:269-79 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21933700
- Schlenker EH & Schultz HD Hypothyroidism attenuates SCH 23390-mediated depression of breathing and decreases D1 receptor expression in carotid bodies, PVN and striatum of hamsters. Brain Res 1401:40-51 (2011). PubMed: 21669406