Product nameAnti-Dopamine Receptor D1 antibody [EP1560Y] - BSA and Azide free
See all Dopamine Receptor D1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1560Y] to Dopamine Receptor D1 - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Dopamine Receptor D1 aa 400 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P21728
Ab170146 is the carrier-free version of ab81296. This format is designed for use in antibody labeling, including fluorochromes, metal isotopes, oligonucleotides, enzymes.
Our carrier-free formats are supplied in a buffer free of BSA, sodium azide and glycerol for higher conjugation efficiency.
Use our conjugation kits for antibody conjugates that are ready-to-use in as little as 20 minutes with <1 minute hands-on-time and 100% antibody recovery: available for fluorescent dyes, HRP, biotin and gold.
ab170146 is compatible with the Maxpar® Antibody Labeling Kit from Fluidigm.
Maxpar® is a trademark of Fluidigm Canada Inc.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (0 days) (ab7188)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (14 days) (ab7189)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (7 days) (ab7190)
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate - total protein (0 days) (ab7261)
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate (14 days) (ab7262)
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate (7 days) (ab7263)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170146 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
FunctionDopamine receptor whose activity is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
Tissue specificityDetected in caudate, nucleus accumbens and in the olfactory tubercle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface is regulated by interaction with DNAJC14.
- Information by UniProt
- D(1A) dopamine receptor antibody
- D1A dopamine receptor antibody
- DADR antibody
ab170146 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.