Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SG2-D1a] to Dopamine Receptor D1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Dopamine Receptor D1 antibody [SG2-D1a]
See all Dopamine Receptor D1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SG2-D1a] to Dopamine Receptor D1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep
Does not react with: Rabbit, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Rat Dopamine Receptor D1 (C terminal).
- Mouse brain lysate; rat caudate tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
FunctionDopamine receptor whose activity is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
Tissue specificityDetected in caudate, nucleus accumbens and in the olfactory tubercle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface is regulated by interaction with DNAJC14.
- Information by UniProt
- D(1A) dopamine receptor antibody
- D1A dopamine receptor antibody
- DADR antibody
Anti-Dopamine Receptor D1 antibody [SG2-D1a] (ab78021) at 2 µg/ml + Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 100 kDa, 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 4 minutes
ab78021 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Lyu S et al. BTBD9 and dopaminergic dysfunction in the pathogenesis of restless legs syndrome. Brain Struct Funct 225:1743-1760 (2020). PubMed: 32468214
- Kubickova J et al. Haloperidol Affects Plasticity of Differentiated NG-108 Cells Through s1R/IP3R1 Complex. Cell Mol Neurobiol 38:181-194 (2018). PubMed: 28786032
- Lencesova L et al. Disruption of dopamine D1/D2 receptor complex is involved in the function of haloperidol in cardiac H9c2 cells. Life Sci 191:186-194 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29054453
- Keeler BE et al. Opposing aging-related shift of excitatory dopamine D1 and inhibitory D3 receptor protein expression in striatum and spinal cord. J Neurophysiol 115:363-9 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 26561599