Key features and details
- Potent, selective, reversible AMP-kinase inhibitor. BMP type I receptor inhibitor.
- CAS Number: 1219168-18-9
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in water to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameDorsomorphin dihydrochloride, AMP-kinase inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective, reversible AMP-kinase inhibitor. BMP type I receptor inhibitor.
Potent, selective, reversible AMP-kinase inhibitor (Ki = 109 nM). BMP type I receptor inhibitor. Induce autophagy in cancer cells independent of AMPK inhibition. Promotes cardiomyogenesis in embryonic stem cells. Reduces hepcidin, VCAM-1 and ICAM-1 expression in vivo.
Chemical name6-[4-[2-(1-Piperidinyl)ethoxy]phenyl]-3-(4-pyridinyl)pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine dihydrochloride
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
Solubility overviewSoluble in water to 100 mM
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144821 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Jo HY et al. Development of genetic quality tests for good manufacturing practice-compliant induced pluripotent stem cells and their derivatives. Sci Rep 10:3939 (2020). PubMed: 32127560
- Du L & Roberts JD Transforming growth factor-ß downregulates sGC subunit expression in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells via MEK and ERK signaling. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 316:L20-L34 (2019). PubMed: 30260287
- Hunt NJ et al. The effects of metformin on age-related changes in the liver sinusoidal endothelial cell. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31198956
- Zhang H et al. Transforming growth factor-ß stimulates Smad1/5 signaling in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells and fibroblasts of the newborn mouse through ALK1. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 313:L615-L627 (2017). PubMed: 28642261