Publishing research using ab77450? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab77450 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhao YH et al. Combined treatment of sodium ferulate, n-butylidenephthalide, and ADSCs rehabilitates neurovascular unit in rats after photothrombotic stroke. J Cell Mol Med 23:126-142 (2019). PubMed: 30421523
- Feat-Vetel J et al. Multiple effects of the herbicide glufosinate-ammonium and its main metabolite on neural stem cells from the subventricular zone of newborn mice. Neurotoxicology 69:152-163 (2018). PubMed: 30312642
- Li W et al. Autophagy is required for human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells to improve spatial working memory in APP/PS1 transgenic mouse model. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:9 (2018). PubMed: 29335016
- Reverchon F et al. IL-33 receptor ST2 regulates the cognitive impairments associated with experimental cerebral malaria. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006322 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 28448579
- Fortin JM et al. Transplantation of Defined Populations of Differentiated Human Neural Stem Cell Progeny. Sci Rep 6:23579 (2016). ICC, IHC . PubMed: 27030542
- Shi W et al. Transplantation of RADA16-BDNF peptide scaffold with human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells forced with CXCR4 and activated astrocytes for repair of traumatic brain injury. Acta Biomater 45:247-261 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27592818
- Herzine A et al. Perinatal Exposure to Glufosinate Ammonium Herbicide Impairs Neurogenesis and Neuroblast Migration through Cytoskeleton Destabilization. Front Cell Neurosci 10:191 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 27555806
- Liu Y et al. Ascl1 Converts Dorsal Midbrain Astrocytes into Functional Neurons In Vivo. J Neurosci 35:9336-55 (2015). PubMed: 26109658
- Muchkaeva IA et al. Generation of iPS Cells from Human Hair Follice Dermal Papilla Cells. Acta Naturae 6:45-53 (2014). PubMed: 24772326
- Niu W et al. In vivo reprogramming of astrocytes to neuroblasts in the adult brain. Nat Cell Biol 15:1164-75 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 24056302
- Kremer T et al. Analysis of adult neurogenesis: evidence for a prominent "non-neurogenic" DCX-protein pool in rodent brain. PLoS One 8:e59269 (2013). PubMed: 23690918
- Sahu S et al. Caffeine and modafinil promote adult neuronal cell proliferation during 48 h of total sleep deprivation in rat dentate gyrus. Exp Neurol 248:470-81 (2013). Rat . PubMed: 23920241
- Miller RE et al. CCR2 chemokine receptor signaling mediates pain in experimental osteoarthritis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20602-7 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23185004
- Bakirci S et al. Increased adult neurogenesis in the subventricular zone in a rat model of sepsis. Neurosci Lett 497:27-31 (2011). Rat . PubMed: 21524688