- References (8)
Publishing research using ab120396? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120396 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Yi X et al. Adenosine receptors enhance the ATP-induced odontoblastic differentiation of human dental pulp cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 497:850-856 (2018). PubMed: 29454963
- Kashfi S et al. Purinergic Receptor Expression and Potential Association with Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cell Development. Cell J 19:386-402 (2017). PubMed: 28836401
- Le Roux N et al. Input-specific learning rules at excitatory synapses onto hippocampal parvalbumin-expressing interneurons. J Physiol 591:1809-22 (2013). PubMed: 23339172
- Abbas AK Evidence for constitutive protein synthesis in hippocampal LTP stabilization. Neuroscience 246:301-11 (2013). PubMed: 23685165
- Ledonne A et al. A continuous high frequency stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus determines a suppression of excitatory synaptic transmission in nigral dopaminergic neurons recorded in vitro. Exp Neurol 233:292-302 (2012). PubMed: 22056941
- Chiang PH et al. GABA is depolarizing in hippocampal dentate granule cells of the adolescent and adult rats. J Neurosci 32:62-7 (2012). PubMed: 22219270
- Valera AM et al. Adaptation of granule cell to Purkinje cell synapses to high-frequency transmission. J Neurosci 32:3267-80 (2012). PubMed: 22378898
- Avignone E et al. Status epilepticus induces a particular microglial activation state characterized by enhanced purinergic signaling. J Neurosci 28:9133-44 (2008). PubMed: 18784294