Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B. Essential for ER stress-induced apoptosis.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in adult and fetal tissues; very highly expressed in tumor cell lines such as HeLaS3, K-562, HL-60, SW480, A-549 and G-361; highly expressed in heart, peripheral blood lymphocytes, liver, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, uterus, placenta, testis, esophagus, stomach and throughout the intestinal tract; not detectable in brain.
Involvement in diseaseSquamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- Fas like protein antibody
- Apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A/2B antibody
- Apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL R2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Wu LS et al. TRAIL inhibits platelet-induced colorectal cancer cell invasion. J Int Med Res 47:962-972 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30621488) »
- Catlin NR et al. The Stage-specific Testicular Germ Cell Apoptotic Response to Low-dose Radiation and 2,5-hexanedione Combined Exposure. II: qRT-PCR Array Analysis Reveals Dose Dependent Adaptive Alterations in the Apoptotic Pathway. Toxicol Pathol N/A:N/A (2014). Rat . Read more (PubMed: 24670816) »