Publishing research using ab184247? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab184247 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Li Z et al. Protective roles of Amanita caesarea polysaccharides against Alzheimer's disease via Nrf2 pathway. Int J Biol Macromol 121:29-37 (2019). PubMed: 30290256
- Dong A et al. Protective effects of hydrogen gas against sepsis-induced acute lung injury via regulation of mitochondrial function and dynamics. Int Immunopharmacol 65:366-372 (2018). PubMed: 30380511
- Qin N et al. UCP2-dependent improvement of mitochondrial dynamics protects against acute kidney injury. J Pathol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30426490
- Jackson M et al. Mitochondrial genome and functional defects in osteosarcoma are associated with their aggressive phenotype. PLoS One 13:e0209489 (2018). PubMed: 30576337
- Yan X et al. Lup-20(29)-en-3ß,28-di-yl-nitrooxy acetate affects MCF-7 proliferation through the crosstalk between apoptosis and autophagy in mitochondria. Cell Death Dis 9:241 (2018). PubMed: 29445224
- Nguyen HT et al. Small-Vessel Vasculopathy Due to Aberrant Autophagy in LAMP-2 Deficiency. Sci Rep 8:3326 (2018). PubMed: 29463847
- Lu YT et al. Succinate induces aberrant mitochondrial fission in cardiomyocytes through GPR91 signaling. Cell Death Dis 9:672 (2018). PubMed: 29867110
- Lin X et al. Liver-specific deletion of Eva1a/Tmem166 aggravates acute liver injury by impairing autophagy. Cell Death Dis 9:768 (2018). PubMed: 29991758
- Rogers MA et al. Dynamin-Related Protein 1 Inhibition Attenuates Cardiovascular Calcification in the Presence of Oxidative Stress. Circ Res 121:220-233 (2017). PubMed: 28607103
- Yang YL et al. Ginsenoside Rg5 increases cardiomyocyte resistance to ischemic injury through regulation of mitochondrial hexokinase-II and dynamin-related protein 1. Cell Death Dis 8:e2625 (2017). PubMed: 28230856
- Nakano M et al. ATP Maintenance via Two Types of ATP Regulators Mitigates Pathological Phenotypes in Mouse Models of Parkinson's Disease. EBioMedicine 22:225-241 (2017). PubMed: 28780078
- Hao XD et al. Decreased Integrity, Content, and Increased Transcript Level of Mitochondrial DNA Are Associated with Keratoconus. PLoS One 11:e0165580 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27783701