Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DUSP4
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DUSP4 antibody
See all DUSP4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DUSP4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human DUSP4 aa 10-121 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q13115
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72593 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionRegulates mitogenic signal transduction by dephosphorylating both Thr and Tyr residues on MAP kinases ERK1 and ERK2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation in the C-terminus by ERK1/2 inhibits proteasomal degradation and stabilizes the protein.
- Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 4 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 4 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase hVH2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DUSP4 antibody (ab72593) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COS-7 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from NIH-3T3 cells
Lane 5 : Extracts from NIH-3T3 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Observed band size: 44 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using ab72593, at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
ab72593 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Du F et al. miR-137 alleviates doxorubicin resistance in breast cancer through inhibition of epithelial-mesenchymal transition by targeting DUSP4. Cell Death Dis 10:922 (2019). PubMed: 31801953
- Xu X et al. MiR-122-5p inhibits cell migration and invasion in gastric cancer by down-regulating DUSP4. Cancer Biol Ther 19:427-435 (2018). PubMed: 29509059
- Sim J et al. Immunohistochemical expression of dual-specificity protein phosphatase 4 in patients with colorectal adenocarcinoma. Gastroenterol Res Pract 2015:283764 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25688264
- Jeong MW et al. Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 2 regulates histone H3 phosphorylation via interaction with vaccinia-related kinase 1. Mol Biol Cell 24:373-84 (2013). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23223570