Product nameDUSP6 peptide
See all DUSP6 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab171765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-DUSP6 antibody [EPR129Y] (ab76310)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Dual specificity phosphatase 6
- Dual specificity phosphatase 6 isoform a
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 6
FunctionInactivates MAP kinases. Has a specificity for the ERK family.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab171765 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.