Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DUSP7
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DUSP7 antibody
See all DUSP7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DUSP7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length Human DUSP7 (NM_001947).
- HepG2 cell lysate and Human fetal liver tissue
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200µl sterile water
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100921 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionRegulates the activity of the MAP kinase family in response to changes in the cellular environment. PYST2-S may act as a negative regulator of PYST2-L although it is unclear whether this is by competing for transcription, translation or activation factors.
Tissue specificityExpressed at significantly higher levels in malignant hematopoietic cells than in corresponding non-malignant cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity phosphatase 7 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 7 antibody
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase PYST2 antibody
ab100921 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Jafarnejad SM et al. Translational control of ERK signaling through miRNA/4EHP-directed silencing. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29412140
- Carpio LR et al. Histone deacetylase 3 suppresses Erk phosphorylation and matrix metalloproteinase (Mmp)-13 activity in chondrocytes. Connect Tissue Res 58:27-36 (2017). PubMed: 27662443