Key features and details
- DyLight® 488 Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameDyLight® 488 Anti-T7 tag® antibody
See all T7 tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionDyLight® 488 Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
T7 tag® with amino acid sequence MASMTGGQQMG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.6% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117486 in the following tested applications.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000.|
RelevanceThe T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
ab117486 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Pye H et al. Using antibody directed phototherapy to target oesophageal adenocarcinoma with heterogeneous HER2 expression. Oncotarget 9:22945-22959 (2018). PubMed: 29796164