Key features and details
- DyLight® 650 Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameDyLight® 650 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10]
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionDyLight® 650 Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
ab117504 reacts to recombinant proteins containing the 6X His tag® fused to either the amino or carboxy terminus.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresonding to 6X His tag®.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- PerCP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117496)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117507)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117512)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab133714)
- Biotin Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15149)
- HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab178563)
- Europium Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab187912)
- PE Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72467)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72579)
- SureLight® P3 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72986)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab81652)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117504 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells transfected with His-tagged actin labeling 6X His tag® with ab117504 at 1/1000 dilution. The cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton-X100 in PBS. The cells were blocked with 5% BSA for 12 hours at 4°C, followed by incubation with Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117504) for 2 hours at 25°C.
ab117504 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Del Toro D et al. Structural Basis of Teneurin-Latrophilin Interaction in Repulsive Guidance of Migrating Neurons. Cell 180:323-339.e19 (2020). PubMed: 31928845
- Nguyen HQ et al. Quantitative mapping of protein-peptide affinity landscapes using spectrally encoded beads. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31282865
- Harink B et al. An open-source software analysis package for Microspheres with Ratiometric Barcode Lanthanide Encoding (MRBLEs). PLoS One 14:e0203725 (2019). PubMed: 30901328
- Imhof BA et al. CCN1/CYR61-mediated meticulous patrolling by Ly6Clow monocytes fuels vascular inflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E4847-56 (2016). PubMed: 27482114
- Tillotson BJ et al. Engineering an Anti-Transferrin Receptor ScFv for pH-Sensitive Binding Leads to Increased Intracellular Accumulation. PLoS One 10:e0145820 (2015). PubMed: 26713870