Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [D5] to Dynamin 1
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dynamin 1 antibody [D5]
See all Dynamin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [D5] to Dynamin 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Human
Recombinant His-tagged fusion protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-750 of Human Dynamin 1.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Mouse and Rat Brain Tissue Lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: PBS, 0.00174% PMSF, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13251 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 104 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).|
FunctionMicrotubule-associated force-producing protein involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP. Most probably involved in vesicular trafficking processes. Involved in receptor-mediated endocytosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Microtubule-associated.
- Information by UniProt
- B dynamin antibody
- D100 antibody
- DNM 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Dynamin 1 antibody [D5] (ab13251) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Brain (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 104 kDa
Observed band size: 104 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
Dynamin 1 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Mouse Brain tissue lysate, 5µg of Mouse monoclonal to Dynamin 1 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Mouse Brain tissue lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70oC; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab13251.
Secondary: Goat polyclonal to mouse IgG light chain specific (HRP) at 1/20,000 dilution.
Band: 104kDa; Dynamin 1
ab13251 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ku YC et al. The transcriptome of utricle hair cell regeneration in the avian inner ear. J Neurosci 34:3523-35 (2014). PubMed: 24599453
- Nath S et al. A huntingtin-mediated fast stress response halting endosomal trafficking is defective in Huntington's disease. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25205111
- Zhou K et al. NMDA receptor hypofunction induces dysfunctions of energy metabolism and semaphorin signaling in rats: a synaptic proteome study. Schizophr Bull 38:579-91 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21084551
- Khanna R et al. A proteomic screen for presynaptic terminal N-type calcium channel (CaV2.2) binding partners. J Biochem Mol Biol 40:302-14 (2007). PubMed: 17562281