Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 1 (phospho S774)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dynamin 1 (phospho S774) antibody
See all Dynamin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 1 (phospho S774)
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of Dynamin 1 only when phosphorylated at serine 774.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Dynamin 1 around the phosphorylation site of serine 774 (R-R-SP-P-T).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55324 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 98 kDa (predicted mouse molecular weight: 98 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMicrotubule-associated force-producing protein involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP. Most probably involved in vesicular trafficking processes. Involved in receptor-mediated endocytosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Microtubule-associated.
- Information by UniProt
- B dynamin antibody
- D100 antibody
- DNM 1 antibody
ab55324 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Priya R et al. Activity Regulates Cell Death within Cortical Interneurons through a Calcineurin-Dependent Mechanism. Cell Rep 22:1695-1709 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29444424
- Chen PH et al. Crosstalk between CLCb/Dyn1-Mediated Adaptive Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis and Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Signaling Increases Metastasis. Dev Cell 40:278-288.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28171750
- Reis CR et al. Crosstalk between Akt/GSK3ß signaling and dynamin-1 regulates clathrin-mediated endocytosis. EMBO J 34:2132-46 (2015). PubMed: 26139537
- Mori H et al. Transmembrane/cytoplasmic, rather than catalytic, domains of Mmp14 signal to MAPK activation and mammary branching morphogenesis via binding to integrin ß1. Development 140:343-52 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23250208
- Martins-de-Souza D et al. Phosphoproteomic differences in major depressive disorder postmortem brains indicate effects on synaptic function. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 262:657-66 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22350622