For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120464? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120464 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Eppler FJ et al. Dynamin2 controls Rap1 activation and integrin clustering in human T lymphocyte adhesion. PLoS One 12:e0172443 (2017).
- Szymanska E et al. Impaired dynamin 2 function leads to increased AP-1 transcriptional activity through the JNK/c-Jun pathway. Cell Signal 28:160-71 (2016).
- Krzyzaniak MA et al. Host cell entry of respiratory syncytial virus involves macropinocytosis followed by proteolytic activation of the F protein. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003309 (2013).
- Richard JP et al. Intracellular curvature-generating proteins in cell-to-cell fusion. Biochem J 440:185-93 (2011).
- de la Vega M et al. Inhibition of HIV-1 endocytosis allows lipid mixing at the plasma membrane, but not complete fusion. Retrovirology 8:99 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"