Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to E tag
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ICC, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95868 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37373 - Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. For colorimetric techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/10000 and for chemiluminescent techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/400.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. For coating techniques use at a dilution of 1/100 - 1/500 abd for primary techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/30000|
RelevanceE tag is a peptide epitope tag, sequence GAPVPYPDPLEPR.
- E epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR tag antibody
ab95868 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Mont S et al. Accumulation of isolevuglandin-modified protein in normal and fibrotic lung. Sci Rep 6:24919 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27118599
- Ouchi T et al. Langerhans cell antigen capture through tight junctions confers preemptive immunity in experimental staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. J Exp Med 208:2607-13 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22143886