Product nameAnti-E tag antibody (HRP)
See all E tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to E tag (HRP)
SpecificityAntibody specificity was verified by ELISA against the peptide conjugated to BSA.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Rabbits were immunized with GAPVPYPDPLEPR conjugated with KLH.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: 1.19% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3415 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/15000.|
RelevanceE tag is a peptide epitope tag, sequence GAPVPYPDPLEPR.
- E epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR tag antibody