Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [KH95] to E2F1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-E2F1 antibody [KH95]
See all E2F1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [KH95] to E2F1
SpecificityProtein of 60 kDa.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Tonsil and Breast carcinoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Ascites, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4070 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionTranscription activator that binds DNA cooperatively with dp proteins through the E2 recognition site, 5'-TTTC[CG]CGC-3' found in the promoter region of a number of genes whose products are involved in cell cycle regulation or in DNA replication. The DRTF1/E2F complex functions in the control of cell-cycle progression from G1 to S phase. E2F-1 binds preferentially RB1 protein, in a cell-cycle dependent manner. It can mediate both cell proliferation and p53-dependent apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E2F/DP family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CDK2 and cyclin A-CDK2 in the S-phase.
Acetylation stimulates DNA-binding. Enhanced under stress conditions such as DNA damage and inhibited by retinoblastoma protein pRB. Regulated by KAP1/TRIM28 which recruits HDAC1 to E2F1 resulting in deacetylation. Acetylated by P/CAF/KAT2B.
- Information by UniProt
- Dmel\CG6376 antibody
- Dmel_CG6376 antibody
- drosE2F1 antibody
ab4070 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zou Y et al. ERK Inhibitor Enhances Everolimus Efficacy through the Attenuation of dNTP Pools in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 14:550-561 (2019). PubMed: 30771617
- Tian T et al. Long Noncoding RNA MPRL Promotes Mitochondrial Fission and Cisplatin Chemosensitivity via Disruption of Pre-miRNA Processing. Clin Cancer Res 25:3673-3688 (2019). PubMed: 30885939
- Bervoets S et al. Transcriptional dysregulation by a nucleus-localized aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase associated with Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy. Nat Commun 10:5045 (2019). PubMed: 31695036
- Kanakkanthara A et al. ZC3H18 specifically binds and activates the BRCA1 promoter to facilitate homologous recombination in ovarian cancer. Nat Commun 10:4632 (2019). PubMed: 31604914
- Rasmussen RD et al. BRCA1-regulated RRM2 expression protects glioblastoma cells from endogenous replication stress and promotes tumorigenicity. Nat Commun 7:13398 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 27845331
- Tarangelo A et al. Recruitment of Pontin/Reptin by E2f1 amplifies E2f transcriptional response during cancer progression. Nat Commun 6:10028 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 26639898
- Kopparapu PK et al. MCPH1 maintains long-term epigenetic silencing of ANGPT2 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. FEBS J 282:1939-52 (2015). PubMed: 25703238
- Kim JE et al. LIM kinase-2 induces programmed necrotic neuronal death via dysfunction of DRP1-mediated mitochondrial fission. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2014). WB . PubMed: 24561342
- Millour J et al. ATM and p53 Regulate FOXM1 Expression via E2F in Breast Cancer Epirubicin Treatment and Resistance. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1046-58 (2011). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 21518729